- Life is always so rushed, but your treatment shouldn’t be. Please make sure to arrive 10-15 minutes prior your appointment so that you can indulge and relax in your treatment and not have to worry further.
- If you arrive late for your treatment, please take note that your treatment time will be shortened and that the full paying price for your treatment will be charged accordingly.
- Please take into consideration to please keep your cell phone on silent as there are treatments in progress.
- We kindly request a 24 hour notice period in the event of a cancellation or rescheduling of treatments.
- We request that all spa and hair treatments are booked in advance to avoid disappointment. A 50% DEPOSIT is required upon package bookings.
- A 50% deposit fee can be done via EFT or credit card.
- All prices and information are subject to change without prior notice.
- When you book your appointment, please let our receptionist know if you are pregnant.
- If you’re in your first trimester, we’re unable to offer treatments, but if you’re in your second or third trimester, we do offer our treatments to you.
- Upon your arrival to the Spa, you will be requested to fill in a consultation card.
- Please fill this in thoroughly as your health and well-being is important to us.
- Please consult with your Spa Professional if you have any of the following:
- Any allergies
- Any heart condition
- Eczema or Psoriasis
- High blood pressure
- Muscle or joint injuries
- On any medication
- Recent surgery
- Arriba Spa cannot be held responsible for non-disclosure.
- Please arrive at the spa wearing loose comfortable clothing.
- Please keep your underwear on (excluding bras) during your treatment.
- Under garments will be provided for body treatments.
- Failure to comply with this request will result in your treatment being terminated, with the full treatment price being charged.
- It is advised that no jewellery should be worn at the Spa.
- The management and staff accept no responsibility for the loss of any valuables of any kind brought to the Spa.
- Gift vouchers are available to treat a friend or loved one.
- Please note that treatment vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash or other treatments and products.
- All gift vouchers will be considered at monetary value.
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable and must be presented at the time of the treatment.
- Should the gift voucher be lost / stolen, Arriba can not be held liable for any form of reimbursement or compensation of any nature.
- Gift vouchers are valid for treatments at the current price. The holder of the voucher may be liable to pay any shortfall on the new price of the treatment on the day of presentation.